Research paper instruction:
l This is a group research paper requires each to focus on one aspect about the song “ I’m N’ Luv wit a stripper” of T-Pain. And this is a Rhetorical analysis paper. I will emphasize the lyrics to analyze its meanings, significance, and impacts to audiences.
l This 4 pages should be focusing on the positive impacts significance of this song from perspectives of, please follow my thoughts:
1. Why this song is worthy to be analyzed (from its influences, sales volume)? Why pick the word “stripper”, (idealizing the woman that they can’t have). Mention a little at the beginning.
2. Pay great attention to the lyrics represent “era is changing with time” cuz back to 60, 70, find the representation of music products of the eras, that people in that ages would never put sex, sexual implication texts on the screens/ in public. so from a positive perspective, time is changing, that people would create what they want fitted in new ideologies in the societies, and ways of expressing art are changing, people are changing, the societies are changing, and there is no improvement without changing. (please remember to using lyrics specifically to make demonstration) And what it brought to audience with this kind of creativity (modern way)
3. Combine the theories to the lyrics, such as cultivation theory, people believe what they saw on TV is true in real life, how it changes people in different ways. As well as using the journals that in the literature reviews, how it works or against the previous research that other people did, (because most of them said media had “negative impacts” rather than “positive”, how our research is significant and different to talk about the positive. Make a compare and comparison. By applying two useful journals：
“Gender Representations and Digital Media” written by Popa, D & Gavriliu. D.
And “Face it: The Impact of Gender on Social Media Images” written by Rose, Kallies, shyles
4. I will also put the first draft of my group member, try to connect smoothly and like one piece,
5. Outline will be offered as reference
6. All of above should base on lyrics only. But watching video may help to get inspirations.
You may clearly understand what an essay is and have had the experience of writing a number. However, it is […]
The day inevitably comes; you need to submit your assignment. You have been procrastinating on writing your paper until the […]
Choosing a paper topic can be a daunting task for any assignment. A student may face agony trying to come […]
The media is an integral part of modern society. Think of what would happen to the world if there were […]
A hypothesis is a statement that can be proven by scientific research. It proves the theory of action and reaction, […]