Cognitive Neuroscience Assignment | Top Essay Writing
For this assignment, you are tasked with identifying a research article or reliable, popular media source (news segment, blog article, etc.)
that focuses on a topic related to cognitive psychology, cognitive neuroscience, of a specific process or function of these area of Cognitive Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience, Research Methods in Cognitive Psychology and Memory, and Language, Motivation, and Emotion in Cognition.
- Briefly describe the article/media source you selected (e.g. its plot, characters, themes, etc.).
- This description does not need to be lengthy (the entire plot or process explained does not need to be explained; hit the high points).
- Rather, the summary should be sufficient to demonstrate that you reviewed the article/media source and can convey the most relevant aspects as they relate to cognitive psychology.
- Describe the cognitive psychology concept.
- What does it mean in relation to your article/media source?
- How you see it displayed in the article/media source you chose?
- What new information have you learned about cognitive psychology and how it is portrayed in the public eye?
- Does the information portrayed in the article have broader implications for the field of cognitive psychology as it is presented?
- Why or why not, and what might the effects be with changes or remaining the same?
- Close your work with a brief, but succinct summary of the major take away points from your exploration around the web with cognitive psychology.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE STATED FOR ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE;
5 FULL PAGES
PLEASE USE REFERENCE LISTED ALSO: Handbook of Psychology, Volume 1: History of Psychology. New York: Wiley
NO GRAMMAR ISSUES/NO ERRORS
LIST 4-5 SCHOLARLY PEER-REVIEWED REFERENCES/3 CREDIBLE SCHOLARLY SOURCES
ONLY USE 5-6 IN TEXT CITATIONS; Paraphrase or SUMMARIZE the rest of essay
The basic parts of a paper should also be included; these are the opening, introduction section, with a precise thesis statement, the body of the paper with clear, discernable headings where appropriate, and a conclusion that restates the thesis and summarizes the major points of the entire paper. Get Psychology homework help today