Childhood And Adult Immunization Assignment | Buy Assignments Online
Creating a literature search is like selecting materials to build a house. The house you build will be more likely to remain standing over time if the materials you use are high quality and appropriate for your specific project. Similarly, the literature that you select to inform your Capstone Project must have direct bearing on your topic; be from a high-quality, reputable source; and must address the Program Learning Outcomes. Your Capstone Project Assignments will rely heavily on the literature that you select this week, so take the time to locate the best resources—the best building materials—to support the structure and results of your Capstone Project.
To prepare for this Capstone Project Assignment:
- Review the Essential Guide to APA Style for Walden Students. This resource will help you properly cite your resources as you develop your literature review.
- Review the Learning Resources and pay special attention to the articles in the Walden Writing Center for tips and extended explanations on how to organize and conduct a literature review.
- Investigate literature from a variety of sources, such as the Walden Library, books, professional magazines, and newspapers for insights that describe and support your Capstone Project topic.
- What scholarly knowledge is available that has produced insights into your Capstone Project topic?
- What other knowledge or knowledge formations are available that have produced insights into your Capstone Project topic?
To complete this Capstone Project, create a bibliography of 8–12 resources you are considering for your Mini Literature Review. Your resources for your bibliography need to address your health or healthcare topic and the Program Learning Outcomes. For example, you could search for “HIV” (a possible topic) AND “program planning” (a Program Learning Outcome) to find articles on both. You should have at least one resource for each Program Learning Outcome. This will provide you with information and support for each Program Learning Outcome and each aspect of the Capstone Project requirements. Be sure to print and review the Capstone Project Guide found in the Learning Resources This document includes all of the instructions for each Capstone Project Assignment as well as a checklist to guide you.
All resources must be in proper APA format. Refer to the Essential Guide to APA Style, as well as the Walden Writing Center for guidance on what a quality bibliography looks like.