Child Development Theory
This is a Child Development Class
1) Choose a child development theory that interests you most from the following:
+ Freud’s Psycho sexual Theory and Theory of the Mind
+ Erikson’s Psychosocial Theory
+ F. Skinner’s Operant Conditioning Theory
+ Bandura’s Social Learning Theory
+ Piaget’s Cognitive Developmental Theory (including assimilation and accommodation)
+ Vygotsky’s Sociocultural Theory
2) Write a 4-5 page paper, typed, and double-spaced. Include the following:
4) A discussion of one or more criticisms of the theory. Are there elements of the theory that experts have determined to be inaccurate or wrong? What are the shortcomings of this theory? Are there aspects of the theory (such as how research was conducted) that raise ethical issues?
5) Explain how this theory compares and contrasts with your experience and beliefs about how children develop. In other words, to what extent do you feel this theory is valid based on your own experiences? Provide two specific examples from your life to support your viewpoint.
6) Now that you have learned about this theory, describe two specific examples of how your interactions with children will be influenced or guided by this theory in the future.In other words, how can you apply this theory in the real world?
7) Include a works cited page in MLA format.
8) MUST CITE EVIDENCES, NO PLAGIARISM
9) MAKE IT SOUND FROM A COLLEGE STUDENT
10) MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS