Complete “The Crisis at Tyco-A Director’s Perspective” Case (111035-PDF-ENG) from your Harvard Case Studies Course Pack. Please answer the following questions specifically:
1. Put yourself in Wendy Lane’s shoes in 1999 when she is considering Tyco’s invitation to join its board. What due diligence would you conduct before accepting the offer? Are there any red flags you might have noticed?
2. What specifically was going wrong at Tyco? What should the board have done when the finder’s fee became known?
Click Here to Place Order
3. If you were in Wendy‘s position as an audit committee director of Tyco in 2000, what can you do to reduce the likelihood that Tyco would face these kinds of problems?
4. Suppose that you are currently the nominating committee chair of a board. Would you invite Wendy Lane to be a director on your board?
5. What are your reactions to the Top Ten Lessons that Wendy learned from the crisis (see Case Exhibit 7)?
Use the Case Study Guidelines under the “Start Here” tab as a guide on writing this. Your paper should be a minimum of 5 pages (not including the cover sheet and references) and follow APA guidelines.