Case study 2 | Law homework help
Case Study 2: Information Security and the National Infrastructure
Read the Infosecurity magazine article “Using Information Security to Protect Critical National Infrastructure: Energy Sector is Hackers’ Biggest Target”, located at http://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/view/2310/using-information-security-to-protect-critical-national-infrastructure-energy-sector-is-hackers-biggest-target-/.
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
1. Explain in your own words the information security concerns that exist in protecting the United States’ national infrastructure.
2. Describe why the author of the article says that oil and gas industries are prime targets for cyber criminals more than other infrastructures and state whether or not you agree and why.
3. Conclude why there is a need to regulate SCADA and industrial control systems and why there is concern that this is not being dealt with appropriately.
4. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.