The Casey Anthony / Caylee Anthony Trial. This case involved the death of a two year old child named Caylee Anthony who lived in Orlando, Florida. In 2008, the child was reported missing, and her mother, Casey Anthony, was charged with murder before the ultimate discovery of the child’s body later that year. The State sought the death penalty. The resulting trial in 2011, lasted six weeks, and gathered a tremendous amount of media attention, as it was televised live and included many interesting witnesses in this largely circumstantial case. Casey Anthony was ultimately found not guilty by a jury. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Caylee_Anthony)
Structure your paper as follows:
1. Give a brief explanation of the burden of proof, which is proof beyond a reasonable doubt in a criminal prosecution.
2. Give a brief explanation of prima facie.
3. Give a brief explanation of the applicable code the prosecution was brought under.
4. Give a brief explanation of why the Simpson trial was so pivotal to the prosecution of crimes in the United States.
II. Opening Statements
1. Which attorney was most persuasive?
2. Which attorney gave the jury more significant facts to consider?
III. Establishing/Challenging a Prima Facie Case for Murder
1. Name one key witness who helped establish a prima facie case of homicide for the prosecution or challenged a prima facie case for the defense, and explain why he or she helped or hurt the prosecution of the case.
1. What other evidence (than testimony) was significant in establishing or challenging a prima facie case of murder?
V. Closing Arguments
1. Describe why one was more persuasive than the other, and how the jury would have been persuaded one way or the other based on the closing statements.
VI. Outside Factors
1. Are there any other outside factors, other than those listed in the book that affected this case? (e.g., the media, society)
2. Why do you think this is such a divisive case in the United States?
VII. Concluding thoughts
1. Paper should be a minimum of 1,250 words or about five pages
2. Double space
3. 12 pt. font
4. 1″ margins
5. Use APA citations for all sources (outside references not required)
6. Include APA reference page (not included in word count)
7. Additionally –
Create a cover page for your assignment (not included in word count)
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.