Career Development Criteria Assignment | Online Assignment Help
Career Development Criteria Assignment
Networking is a vital part of any successful job search. This assignment walks you through some productive networking resources and activities. By now, you are creating a foundation for your successful job search. You have evaluated your strengths and weaknesses against the requirements needed to succeed in your profession. Now you will take what you have learned and actively join and participate in your professional network
To complete this assignment, begin with resources in the Student Career Center, and then explore other online networking resources, such as LinkedIn, to establish yourself as an active member of your professional network.
- Go to the Career Center and review the following content:
- Effective Job Search Strategies: Tools to Assist in the Job Search, Networking in the Student Career Center
- Networking [videos]
- Building a Brand [video search up on the internet)
- Career Coach in the Student Career Center
Use the Internet, and your work on previous career assignments, to research professional organizations in your network (it could be a banking position entry level).
Develop a well-written 4page paper that includes:
- A description of the role that networking can play in your professional life (mortgage loan officer at the bank).
- A summary of your “professional brand,” including how you can keep your professional brand consistent across social and professional platforms.
- A description of two professional organizations in (your degree field) that you would like to join. What are the benefits of becoming a member of these organizations?
- Discuss the steps you have taken, or the steps you will take, to develop a professional connection with a mentor or a career coach.
- APA format.