Business purpose Assignment | College Homework Help
GB512-4: Create presentations that achieve a defined business purpose.
Audiovisual presentations are clearly becoming the status quo when it comes to business presentations. In this Assessment, you will demonstrate your competency by doing some research regarding your choice of topic (A) or (B) to be presented to marketing management, or (C) to be presented to your town council. You will create an original audiovisual presentation following the instructions below.
1) Prepare a PowerPoint presentation with audio in no fewer than 12 and no more than 15 slides with speaker notes summarizing either:
(A) A proposal for a company’s headquarters campus transportation system that will also allow visitors to tour the campus. The presentation is to be made to the company’s marketing manager. This technology research company currently has 10 buildings spread out over a 5 mile campus in the state of Montana (U.S.). The buses they currently have been using seem to take a lot of maintenance and break down in the extreme weather conditions.
(B) A proposal to increase the customer base at a major hospital near you without increasing costs. The proposal is being made to the marketing manager.
(C) Your town council has tasked you with creating a proposal to make their existing brick town hall building more environmentally healthy. The two-story building was constructed in 1962 and contains a kitchen and various meeting rooms.
2) Define the business purpose and explain why it is important and to whom.
3) Make sure that your explanation is clear and concise, such that the listener has sufficient information to initially approve your proposal for greater detailed follow-up by a research consultant and the finance department.
4) Record the audio portion presenting your PowerPoint content. Include your speaker notes below each slide.
5) Submit your final PowerPoint with audio presentation to the Competency Assessment Dropbox.
You may assume your decision-maker/audience has the print copy of your researched proposal. These are the individuals who can approve the proposal you are making. Get Business and Finance homework help today