Business paper| Online Assignment Help
1. According to the textbook, the current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. Please choose ONE of the following companies to research for this assignment or you may choose to write about the company you currently work for.
|BUS475 Company List|
|· Tesla||· Wells Fargo||· Hilton Hotels|
|· Coca-Cola||· Progressive Insurance||· L’Oreal Personal Care Products|
|· Uber||· Kroger’s Grocery||· Nike|
|· Northrop Grumman Corporation||· Humane Society|
Prepare and present a video that is a maximum of three to five (3-5) minutes OR write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
1. Specify the nature, structure, and types of products or services of your company, and identify two (2) key factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success (i.e. competition, economy, weather, technology).
2. Suggest 2-3 ways in which the primary stakeholders (i.e. employees, consumers, suppliers, stockholder) can influence the organization’s profitability.
3. Specify one (1) controversial corporate social responsibility concern associated with your company.
4. Submit a reference page with at least three (3) quality references that you have used for this presentation / paper. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
If you choose the written paper, your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
1. Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
2. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
If you choose to submit a video, your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Use a tablet, smartphone, laptop, desktop, or traditional video recorder to record a maximum three to five (3-5) minute dynamic video on the topics detailed below. Alternatively, you may submit a two to four (2-4) page paper (excluding reference & cover pages) instead of the video submission.
Note: If you are using a tablet or smartphone you will need to email the video file to yourself, then save it to a computer in order to upload to Blackboard. You may want to upload your video to a file sharing service, such as Dropbox, if your email will not let you send a large video file. Dropbox is accessible from all smartphones and tablets from the Dropbox app.
Once you are ready to upload your video to Blackboard, view the Kaltura video tutorial found in your online course shell
Be professional (dress professional, have a clean background, no background noise, be prepared)
· Be articulate, clear, have your notes ready if you need to refer to them (practice makes perfect!)
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze the relationship between business and society, and the ways in which they are part of an interactive system.
· Recommend ways stakeholders can influence the destiny of both business and society.
· Analyze the various primary and secondary stakeholder groups, their roles, and relationships.
· Compare and contrast the concepts of corporate social responsibility and citizenship.
· Analyze ways ethical challenges affect the multiple functions of business.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in business and society.
· Write clearly and concisely about business and society using proper writing mechanics