Business & Operations Assignments | Online Homework Help
Operation, Technology, and Management Plan (with Financials)
ASSIGNMENT 3 HAS 3 PART (see template 4)
1. Word Document. Write a 8-page paper in which you provide the following information below. Operation, Technology, Management and Ethics and Social Responsibility Plan Template that must be completed.) Each component must be completed with (2) two pages. The components are listed below and listed in the attached Word document template.
1. Operations Plan-2 pages (see page 214 as example)
2. Technology Plan-2 pages (see page 227 as example)
3. Management and Organization (see page 242 as example) and you must create a hierarchy flow chart for UpTown Swirl (see page 248 for hierarchy flow chart with the *)
4. Create an Ethics and Social Responsibility Plan (must address the questions in assignment outline:
a. Describe the ways in which your company is committed to be a good corporate citizen.
Hints: Consider the following areas:
– Creating jobs
– Following the laws of every jurisdiction in which your company operates
– Fair and honest treatment of employees
– Non-discrimination of employees and increasing diversity of your work force
Hints: If your company is designed as a social venture—in which you have a primary purpose of achieving a social or environmental goal—describe what that goal is and what aspects of your company are designed to reach that goal. Provide a rationale for why you have or have not chosen this to be a social venture.
b. Discuss how your company’s activities will affect the environment and identify the steps you will take to mitigate any negative impacts.
Hints: As a beverage company, consider such issues as your choice of packaging, disposal of bottles/packages by consumers, and your use of resources, such as water in areas where water may be scarce.
c. Determine any health issues/claims related to the product you are making, whether negative or positive. Suggest the strategy your company will use to mitigate any negative issues and to ensure any positive claims are true.
Remarks: Write clearly, concisely, use proper grammar and writing mechanics. You must use APA format, attached (4) template and cite (3) references.
Business Plan Financials (MS Excel worksheets bundled with course textbook)
For year one, submit the entire completed “Business Plan Financials” Excel document based on feedback from week 7 discussion and information from your business plan.
***Please make the corrections from the professor comments below for the Business Plan Financials is updated in the MS Excel Worksheets attached must be updated to reflect the professor changes that is attached starting from January 2020 (see Excel Attachment and comments below).
Professor comments are listed below ****
For the sources of funds, you must use the numbers provided in your NAB Portfolio in your assignments first, then you can add to them. For example, you already have $40, 000 in inheritance (Melinda Cates) and $20,000 in loans from family and friends. Then, you must include the funds you plan to raise from the investors.
Clarify how the funds will be used (specific expenses and amounts).
The plan assumptions must be extracted from the Excel document (setup tab)- sales, personnel and financial assumptions. Check your Excel and clarify what these assumptions are.
Only provide the monthly average for the break-even, not the entire table.
Good start with the Excel document. Start your business in January 2020. Be sure to complete the setup tab per the instructions in the Business Plan Financials Guide. You mentioned 10 product lines in the setup but only one was completed in the sales projections. Make sure the information is aligned. Please check and adjust the following:
Sales Projections- you must reach total gross sales over 1 million by the end of the second year (data missing).
Inventory: The Inventory Expense must equal the Cost of Goods Sold for every month. Your inventory expense is higher than COGS and it will cause you to buy more inventory than needed. Please click on the red triangle in the cell for additional information and adjust for assignment 3.
Complete the professional services worksheet and the Capital Investment worksheets per the Financials Guide. They are not completed as required.
– You do not have rent expenses (remove from the income statement).
– You inherited the facility, so you already own one.
– Insert the income tax payments on the cash flow statement (check red triangle)
– Include the information required in the “other assets” line 23 in the balance sheet (see instructions in the guide, under Worksheet # 4).