Business & Finance Assignment | Custom Assignment Help
October 8th, 2019
.RVC Industries has 200,000,000 shares outstanding. The firm’s expected earnings are $350,000,000. It will payout 30% of its earnings as follows: 75% in dividends and the remaining 25% will be spent on share repurchases. The firm’s earnings growth rate is 7%, and its cost of equity capital is 12%. Based on this information, the firm’s price per share is:Business & Finance homework help today.