Business & Finance Assignment | Custom Assignment Help
- Chapter 3 Understanding People at Work: Individual Differences and Perception
- Chapter 4 Individual Attitudes and Behaviors at
• Is it easier to change an employee’s attitudes or values? Explain and defend your answer.
Minimum words is 150.
The Learning Journal is a tool for self-reflection on the learning process. In addition to completing directed tasks, you should use the Learning Journal to document your activities, record problems you may have encountered and to draft answers for Discussion Forums and Assignments. The Learning Journal should be updated regularly (on a weekly basis), as the learning journals will be assessed by your instructor as part of your Final Grade.
Your learning journal entry must be a reflective statement that considers the following questions:
1. Describe what you did. This does not mean that you copy and paste from what you have posted or the assignments you have prepared. You need to describe what you did and how you did it.
2. Describe your reactions to what you did
3. Describe any feedback you received or any specific interactions you had. Discuss how they were helpful
4. Describe your feelings and attitudes
5. Describe what you learned
Another set of questions to consider in your learning journal statement include:
1. What surprised me or caused me to wonder?
2. What happened that felt particularly challenging? Why was it challenging to me?
3. What skills and knowledge do I recognize that I am gaining?
4. What am I realizing about myself as a learner?
5. In what ways am I able to apply the ideas and concepts gained to my own experience?
Finally, describe one important thing that you are thinking about in relation to the activity.
Your Learning Journal Should be a minimum of 500 words.
Part 3: test scores in attached file.
Considering the score that you receive after completing the Locus of control test, prepare an essay that defines locus of control, describes what your locus of control score means and details the impact that you believe your locus of control will have on your success in this degree program.
Prepare a two page (double-spaced) informative essay. Use and cite at least one source which may be material in our textbook or additional sources from the internet, the LIRN, or other sources to which you have access that defines locus of control.
Cite references to material that you use in preparing the essay using American Psychological Association (APA) format.