PLEASE NOTE: MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL WORK, NEVER SOLD BEFORE! PLAGIARISM WILL BE DISPUTED!
Please check for plagiarism before sending:
Business and Society
Write a research paper that analyzes the evolving relationship between business and society. Choose at least three of the topics from the course learning objectives (listed below), and clearly identify how the topics directly impact relationships between business and society.
Topics from Course Learning Objectives:
· Social responsibility
· Strategic philanthropy
· Government regulation
· Organizational ethics
· Consumer protection laws and the Six Consumer Rights
· Environmental issues
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
· Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
You may clearly understand what an essay is and have had the experience of writing a number. However, it is […]
The day inevitably comes; you need to submit your assignment. You have been procrastinating on writing your paper until the […]
Choosing a paper topic can be a daunting task for any assignment. A student may face agony trying to come […]
The media is an integral part of modern society. Think of what would happen to the world if there were […]
A hypothesis is a statement that can be proven by scientific research. It proves the theory of action and reaction, […]