1. A fast-food restaurant asks customers to evaluate the drive-thru service as good, average, or poor. What level of data measurement is this classification?
2. In order to determine the average amount spent in November on Amazon.com a random sample of 144 Amazon accounts were selected. The sample mean amount spent in November was $250 with a standard deviation of $25. Assuming that the population standard deviation is unknown, what is a 95% confidence interval for the population mean amount spent on Amazon.com in November?
3. A shipment of 20 DVDs has arrived at a video rental store. Based on past experience, the manager knows that 10% of all new DVDs sent to the store have a visible defect. The manager tells you to begin inspecting the new DVDs one at a time at random until you find the first DVD that has a defect. If 10% of the DVDs have a visible defect in the new shipment, what is the probability that the first DVD that has a defect is the 3rd one that you inspect? (Round your answer to 3 decimal places.)
4. An insurance agent has selected a sample of drivers that she insures whose ages are in the range from 16–42 years old. For each driver, she records the age of the driver and the dollar amount of claims that the driver filed in the previous 12 months. A scatterplot showing the dollar amount of claims as the response variable and the age as the predictor shows a linear regression line with: y^=3710 – 55.4x. If the age of a driver increases by 1 year, by how much and in what direction would the dollar amount of claims be predicted to change for the driver?
5. A researcher claims that the proportion of employees who play video games in the workplace is higher than it was 10 years ago. You might be willing to reject the null hypothesis of no change with a = 0.10 or larger. The p-value for this test is 0.15. In this case the researcher should
6. The general plan of major actions through which a firm intends to achieve is long-term objectives is called its
7. How valuable a low-cost leader’s cost advantage is depends on
8. Which of the following represent marketing capabilities at the growth stage of Top of Form
9. __________ is an organization structured around the idea of sharing knowledge, seeking knowledge, and creating opportunities to create new knowledge.
10. Which of the following types of strategic control has a low degree of formalization?
11. Investors and creditors are particularly interested in this financial statement because it tells them what is happening to the company’s most important resource?
12. The cash basis of accounting is prohibited under GAAP for the following reason:
13. Use the following data to determine the total dollar amount of assets to be classified as property, plant, and equipment. Eddy Auto Supplies Balance Sheet December 31, 2014 Cash $84,000 Accounts payable $110,000 Accounts receivable $80,000 Salaries and wages payable $20,000 Inventory $140,000 Mortgage payable $180,000 Prepaid insurance $60,000 Total liabilities $310,000 Stock investments $170,000 Land $190,000 Buildings $226,000 Common stock $240,000 Less: Accumulated Retained earnings $500,000 depreciation ($40,000) $186,000 Total stockholders’ equity $740,000 Trademarks $140,000 Total liabilities and Total assets $1,050,000 Stockholders’ equity $1,050,000
14. The manager of Weiser is given a bonus based on net income before taxes. The net income after taxes is $35,700 for FIFO and $29,400 for LIFO. The tax rate is 30%. The bonus rate is 20%. How much higher is the manager’s bonus if FIFO is adopted instead of LIFO?
15. The Sarbanes–Oxley Act of 2002 requires publicly traded U.S. companies to take the following actions to defect and prevent fraud:
16. On July 1, 2014, Linden Company purchased the copyright to Norman Computer Tutorials for $140,000. It is estimated that the copyright will have a useful life of 5 years. The amount of amortization expense recognized for the year 2014 would be
17. ABC Corp. receives a 7-month interest-bearing promissory note in the amount of $360,000 on February 1. The interest rate is 15%. What is the total interest expense ABC Corp will record assuming ABC makes all of its payments?
18. Logan Corporation issues 50,000 shares of $50 par value preferred stock for cash at $60 per share. The entry to record the transaction will consist of a debit to cash for $3,000,000 and a credit or credits to
19. Which of the following tools of analysis is used to evaluate financial statement information by expressing financial statement data as a percentage over a base amount?
20. The Sarbanes–Oxley Act of 2002 requires publically-traded U.S. companies to provide great internal controls. The five primary components of an internal control system include: a control environment, risk assessment, information and communication, monitoring, andBottom of Form
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.