Book Analysis Assignment | College Homework Help
Each analysis will consist of two parts: a five-page minimum analysis and a one-page minimum personal conclusion. Both parts of each analysis should be completed in one Word document.
Specific Information about the Book Analysis
While some information about the author may be appropriate, this should be limited to no more than 10% of your analysis. Do not yield to the temptation of summarizing each chapter. You could organize your analysis according to the sequence of the chapters.
Analyze the author’s arguments, supports, logic, Bible verses, theological presuppositions, claims, organization, writing style, etc. Avoid paraphrasing. Do not use the first person. This is not the place to state whether or not you agree with the author. Stay focused on analyzing the strength of the arguments.
Please observe the following requirements for this assignment:
· Use 12 point Times New Roman
· One-inch margins
· Use works cited section if you refer to other sources (Turabian)
· Divide the paper into “Analysis” and “Personal Conclusion”
· Five-page minimum for the analysis
· One-page minimum for the personal conclusion