You are the science reporter for your local newspaper. Your editor asks you to write an article on a major topic within the general field of microbiology. He stipulates that in this article you need to include the following three things:
1.An historical timeline for the major scientific discoveries that has led to our current understanding of the topic. .
2.A summary of our current understanding of the topic. .
3.A projection of where the next major advance or breakthrough in your topic will come from. .
Using the topic, outline and resources that you developed for Project 1, write a 2,000 word article for your newspaper following your editor’s instructions. Your article should not just quote the research articles you have consulted, but convert them into language that is understood by non-scientists without losing the meaning.
1.Submit your project in one WORD document and place it in the appropriate assignment dropbox. .
2.Please format your article according to APA style. Your article should have a cover page, abstract, and reference page. These pages do not count towards the length specified (2000 words). .
3.Please number each page, including the cover page and provide a running head. .
Deadly Microorganisms in lakes and ponds
A. New discoveries being made about dangers of swimming in lakes , streams, and ponds.
A. Microorganisms found in lakes, streams an ponds
1. Naegleria fowler
2. Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Shigella, norovirus and E. coli O157:H7.
A .Progress being made
1. Diseases & Disease Prevention, Content copyright 2014. U.S. Aqua Vac, Inc(website)
2. USE CAUTION WHEN SWIMMING IN PONDS, STREAMS AND LAKES. The Fairfield Dept of health Environmental health division www.myfhd.org(website),
3. Centers for Disease Control, Healthy Swimming(2014), http://www.cdc.gov/healthyswimming(website)
4. John Wiley & Sons (2006) Meningoencephalitis. Dictionary of microbiology & molecular biology. Retrieved from http://vlib.excelsior.edu/login?url=http://search.credoreference.com.vlib.excelsior.edu/content/entry/wileymicrob/meningoencephalitis/0
5. Kao, P., Hsu, B., Chiu, Y., Chen, N., Huang, K., & Shen, S. (2012). Identification of the Naegleria Species in Natural Watersheds Used for Drinking and Recreational Purposes in Taiwan. Journal Of Environmental Engineering, 138(8), 893-898. doi:10.1061/(ASCE)EE.1943-7870.0000549
6. Angrup, A. A., Chandel, L. L., Sood, A. A., Thakur, K. K., & Jaryal, S. C. (2010). Primary amoebic meningoencephalitis due to Naegleria fowleri. Journal Of Institute Of Medicine, 32(2), 56-59
7. Cantey, P. T., Kurian, A. K., Jefferson, D., Moerbe, M. M., Marshall, K., Blankenship, W. R., & … Hlavsa, M. C. (2012). Outbreak of Cryptosporidiosis Associated With a Man-Made Chlorinated Lake–Tarrant County, Texas, 2008. Journal Of Environmental Health, 75(4), 14-19
8. Nalini, G., & Mamatha, K. K. (2012). Isolation and Identification of Pathogenic Bacteria from Four Polluted Lakes of Hyderabad City. IUP Journal Of Life Sciences, 6(1), 34-38
9. Hua, L., Yujuan, S., Jianhai, Y., Zhongying, Y., Yanyan, J., Yuxin, X., & … Jianping, C. (2014). Prevalence and genetic characterization of Cryptosporidium, Enterocytozoon, Giardia and Cyclospora in diarrheal outpatients in china. BMC Infectious Diseases, 14(1), 1-15. doi:10.1186/1471-2334-14-25
We aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise on the quality of our assignment services. Our homework helpers craft each paper carefully to match the requirements on the instruction form.
We receive many applications from writers around the world daily. Nevertheless, we only choose the cream of the crop to tackle your “help with homework” requests. Hence, our homework helpers are highly-qualified individuals who maintain our quality policy.
We maintain a fair pricing policy for all our homework help services. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the requirements of each paper.
At My Homework Writers, we guarantee all students swift delivery of their assignments. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. We, therefore, ensure that all assignments are delivered on or before the agreed deadline.
We maintain a zero-plagiarism policy in all our essay papers. Our assignment writers stick to the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are also keen to avoid any chance of similarities with previously written papers.
We understand that you might run into trouble once in a while when working with our system. In the event that you do run into trouble, please get in touch with our support agents and they will immediately provide you with assistance.
Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or email: email@example.com.
Follow these simple steps to get your homework done
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
You will be able to track the progress of your paper from our system.
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Myhomeworkwriters website holds a reputation for providing high-quality assignment writing services. You only need to give us all the requirements for your “do my homework” order, and our homework paper writers will give you the best results.
We have highly qualified essay writers to assist you whenever you place in "help with my homework" order. Our essay writing service is designed to help students get good grades.
Our admission essay writing help will assist you to secure a position at your desired learning institution. We will help you craft a top-notch personal statement paper. Our writers who know how to write a college admission essay will help you get the college admission you are longing for.
Our team of professional editors will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper possesses quality and originality.
My homeworkwriters harbors specialists who can handle your technical papers order. Our “write my homework” services cover all academic areas you can think of. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of assignment writing services.