Being Sane In Insane Places Assignments | Online Homework Help
August 6th, 2019
- Read Chapter 14 in the textbook ( Myers, D. G. (2008). Social psychology. Boston, MA: McGraw-Hill.eference ). Closely consider the discussion on illusory correlations, hindsight and overconfidence, and self-confirming diagnoses.
- Read The Rosenhan Study: On Being Sane in Insane Places ( http://www.bonkersinstitute.org/rosenhan.html )
- Reflect on and answer the following questions:
- Can we really tell the “sane” from the “insane”?
- Do you think psychiatric labels are beneficial or harmful? Why?
- Cite two sources using APA style. Your textbook can be used as one of the sources
- Make initial post
- 250-300 words