This assignment is due Thursday December 18th no later than 12:00pm NOON
Unit 9 Assignment
Synthesize your understanding of the theories, best practices, and current trends in psychology to create a case. Begin by deciding on the type of job that interests you within your area of emphasis. Imagine that you are a professional and create a hypothetical client whom you may encounter. Please note that the client does not always need to be an individual, but may be an agency, organization, or institution.
Here is an example of a starting point for a client in the ABA emphasis area:
Behavior Analysis: A teenager with autism who is having difficulty maintaining appropriate physical boundaries with others.
Please note that these are just some ideas and you should create a client that is interesting and relevant to you. In order to avoid potential confidentiality breaches, this should be a fictitious client, not a real person you know or have worked with.
Use the paper structure below to organize the facts and recommendations for your hypothetical client.
1. Client demographics: For individual clients, you should include the client’s name, age, marital status, occupation, and relevant family information (such as children or involved siblings or parents). If your client is an agency or organization, describe the type of institution and information on the purpose and employees or clients (for example: A business that specializes in advertising and employs 40 individuals; a high school for children with learning disabilities.) This should be 2–3 paragraphs.
2. Presenting problem: What is the reason for the client receiving your services? Be specific about the problem, but do not add many extra details by “telling the client’s story.” This should be a 2–3 paragraph description about the problem as the client perceives it.
3. Goals: What are the client’s main intervention/treatment goals? Two or three goals should be provided, and these should be specific and measurable. When writing goals, remember that these should describe the outcome the client wants to achieve. (1–2 pages)
4. Relevant theoretical constructs: Which theory is relevant to your client’s case? Describe the relevant points of the theory and if applicable, which stage(s) are present. (1–2 pages)
For example, Erikson’s Psychosocial Theory may be relevant to work with a client who is struggling to develop a sense of self amid peer pressure, particularly the stage of Identity versus Role Confusion. You would clearly describe the main points of the theory and relevant stage(s). Freud’s Psychoanalytic Theory may apply to a client using defense mechanisms when dealing with addiction issues. You would give a general description of the theory and then discuss the relevant defense mechanisms.
5. Intervention methods: Synthesize the theoretical model you chose above to explain the intervention methods you will utilize to help you client meet the goals. Remember that interventions should be based on documented evidence in your area of emphasis, meaning that you should support your ideas with academic materials to show how they are appropriate. For example, what intervention strategies could be used to help the child dealing with Identify versus Role Confusion? (1–2 pages)
6. Cultural considerations: What cultural issues will you need to consider when working with your client? Culture can refer to age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, language, and socioeconomic status. (1 page)
7. Use of technology: Explain how you could use contemporary technology in your work with this client. For example, you could consider how technology is used to:
· store and organize records
· maintain confidentiality, such as preventing access to client files
· screen for symptoms of psychological disorders
· conduct therapy and meetings in non-traditional settings, such as through email or videoconferencing
Be sure to address the advantages and disadvantages of using technology for the purpose(s) you choose. (1/2–1 page)
The body of the paper should be 6–8 pages, not including the title page and reference page.
Unit 9 Project Guidelines (Ensure all information reflects in assignment)
Create a client with appropriate detail and provides required demographic information.
Clearly describes the client’s presenting problem.
Provides 2-3 client goals that are specific and measurable.
Describes which theory is relevant to client’s case, including important points of theory and relevant stages, if applicable.
Explains the intervention methods that could be utilized to help the client meet goals.
Describes cultural issues to be considered when working with the client.
Explains how technology could be used in working with the client and explains the advantages and disadvantages of using technology.
We aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise on the quality of our assignment services. Our homework helpers craft each paper carefully to match the requirements on the instruction form.
We receive many applications from writers around the world daily. Nevertheless, we only choose the cream of the crop to tackle your “help with homework” requests. Hence, our homework helpers are highly-qualified individuals who maintain our quality policy.
We maintain a fair pricing policy for all our homework help services. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the requirements of each paper.
At My Homework Writers, we guarantee all students swift delivery of their assignments. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. We, therefore, ensure that all assignments are delivered on or before the agreed deadline.
We maintain a zero-plagiarism policy in all our essay papers. Our assignment writers stick to the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are also keen to avoid any chance of similarities with previously written papers.
We understand that you might run into trouble once in a while when working with our system. In the event that you do run into trouble, please get in touch with our support agents and they will immediately provide you with assistance.
Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or email: email@example.com.
Follow these simple steps to get your homework done
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
You will be able to track the progress of your paper from our system.
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Myhomeworkwriters website holds a reputation for providing high-quality assignment writing services. You only need to give us all the requirements for your “do my homework” order, and our homework paper writers will give you the best results.
We have highly qualified essay writers to assist you whenever you place in "help with my homework" order. Our essay writing service is designed to help students get good grades.
Our admission essay writing help will assist you to secure a position at your desired learning institution. We will help you craft a top-notch personal statement paper. Our writers who know how to write a college admission essay will help you get the college admission you are longing for.
Our team of professional editors will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper possesses quality and originality.
My homeworkwriters harbors specialists who can handle your technical papers order. Our “write my homework” services cover all academic areas you can think of. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of assignment writing services.