Becreative&noplaigarism | Education homework help
For this week’s assignment, you will be designing a one-page digital brochure for parents outlining how they can help motivate their children to read. The brochure can be bi-fold, tri-fold, half page, full page, whatever your imagination can come up with, and grabs the parent’s attention!
Guiding questions for this assignment include:
- What can I do at home to encourage reading?
- How can I facilitate the love of learning and reading at home?
- What types of behaviors can I display as a parent to encourage reading for enjoyment?
- How can I share what I know with other parents?
Your response should be in the form of a digital brochure, with graphics and images to support the content. Your brochure can be crafted in Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or Microsoft Publisher, and submitted as either a Word file or PDF (if created in Docs or Publisher).
Follow the steps below to complete this assignment:
- Create a new brochure of your choosing (Word, Docs, or Publisher).
- Craft your brochure according to the minimum and maximum requirements, and content, above.
- Save your work as a Word file (if you used Microsoft Word) OR a PDF file (if you used Google Docs or Microsoft Publisher) with the naming convention ParentBrochure_FirstNameLastName. If your name is Walter Payton, your document name would be ParentBrochure_WalterPayton.
- Upload your saved document to the upload interface below.
Points Possible: 30