Audio Amplifier Project Assignment | Buy assignments online
Audio Amplifier Power Output selection: 3.2 W, 5.6 W, 7.1 W, 8.4 W, 11.5 W, and 16.3 W
Audio Amplifier Input Voltage (peak) selection: 150mVpeak, 200mVpeak, 250mVpeak
Audio Frequency: 20 Hz – 20 KHz
Design, simulate, and test an Audio Amplifier which delivers one of the above power outputs to an 8Ω speaker load. The output power of your design and the input signal of your design must be selected from the above list. The audio frequency range is between 20 Hz to 20 KHz, so the operating frequency of your design will be within this range. The measuring equipment should display the output power and the input signal of your design. You are required to use either or both NPN and PNP transistors, but not an op-amp. It is recommended that you use multistage amplification of any class amplifiers of your choice. You should try to minimize your usage of components and be cost effective.
Rules for lab submissions:
- The lab document must be a Word document. PDF files are NOT accepted.
- All screenshots must be included.
- All Multisim screenshots must include the date/time stamp.
- Any and all Multisim files must be submitted.
- Any equations used must be typed in Word. Copy and paste of equations from outside sources is prohibited.
- No graphics are allowed in the Word document other than screenshots of circuits from Multisim and hardware if applicable, with the date/time stamp.
- The lab template should be used. Specifically, it is brought to your attention that a summary MUST be provided explaining the results of the labs, the relationship of the results to expected results, and any challenges encountered.
- Hardware portion of labs should include screenshots of the assembled circuit with your name and student GID number written on paper next to the circuit. There should be screenshots of the instrument readings with the date and time stamp on lower right corner clearly shown. See example below.
Any violation of the submission rules above will result in a grade of 1.
circuit design needs to follow the amplifier configuration below(image002)
power amplifier needs to follow the configuration below(image024)