Assistance Assignment | College Homework Help
Analyze a journal article in your career specialization that reports one of these statistical tests: correlation, t tests, and one-way analysis of variance (ANOVA). In a maximum of 600 words using the DAA Template, provide a summary of the research study, identify the variables, articulate the research question and hypotheses, interpret the test statistic, and provide conclusions as well as the strengths and limitations of the study.
Note: Completing this journal article summary requires the knowledge and experience gained from completing the other four assessments in this course. Therefore, you must complete these assessments prior to beginning work on Assessment 5.
By the time you have finished the first four assessments, you will have studied three fundamental statistics used in research, including correlation, t tests, and one-way analysis of variance (ANOVA). You are now prepared to analyze a journal article in your career specialization that reports one of these statistical tests.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze the computation, application, strengths, and limitations of various statistical tests.
- Locate a scholarly journal article in a career specialization that reports a correlation, a t test, a one-way ANOVA, or some combination.
- Generate a conclusion that includes strengths and limitations of the journal article.
- Competency 2: Analyze the decision-making process of data analysis.
- Provide context for the research study, including a definition of variables and scales of measurement.
- Identify assumptions of the statistic reported in the journal article.
- Competency 3: Apply knowledge of hypothesis testing.
- Articulate the research question, null hypothesis, alternative hypothesis, and alpha level.
- Competency 4: Interpret the results of statistical analyses.
- Report the results of the journal article, interpreting the statistic against the null hypothesis.
- Competency 7: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with the expectations for members in the identified field of study.
- Communicate in a manner that is concise and professional and that makes proper use of APA formatting.Get Maths homework help today