Assignment 3: persuasive paper part 2: solution and advantages
Attached is previous assignments.
Assignment 1 is labeled Research and Writing
Assignment 2 is labeled as GMO
Using feedback from your professor and classmates, revise Part 1. Next, develop the solution and identify the advantages of the solution (new sections added after the revised elements from Assignment 2). Note: The disadvantages or challenges with your solution(s) will be in Part 3.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page draft in which you:
Provide Part I: Revision of A Problem Exists (3-4 pages)
- Revise (using feedback from the professor and classmates) your Persuasive Paper Part I: A Problem Exists.
Develop Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages for 6-8 pages )
- Explain a detailed, viable solution that supports your thesis. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
- State, explain, and support the first advantage to your solution. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
- State, explain, and support the second advantage to your solution. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
- State, explain, and support the third (and fourth if desired) advantage to your solution. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
- Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
- Provide a transitional paragraph that summarizes the proposed solution and its advantages.
- Develop a coherently structured draft that follows the structured detailed above.
- Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategies (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain advantages.
- Support advantage claims with at least three (3) additional quality relevant references. Use at least six (6) total for Parts 1 and 2.
Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.