Assessment tasks Assignment | Homework For You
Details of assessment submission and return are listed under each assessment task. Assessment tasks will be returned to you within two to three weeks of submission. Assessment Summary # Form of assessment Length Duration Weighting Due date 1 Assignment 2000 words – 45% 19 Jul 2018, 5:00 PM Assessments Assignment 1 Assignment 1 is 2,000 words and is worth 45% of the final grade. Objectives being assessed: CO
1: Analyse and report research literature as data CO
2: Synthesize data and compare and contrast results CO
3. Identify a method of disseminating research to a relevant target graoup or population GUIDELINES: Choose one Scenario Study Package from the three provided. Download the related Assignment 1 template located in the Assessments folder. Read the ‘Introduction’ section that provides background and significance of the clinical issue and research question. Download the related ‘Study Package’ located in the Assessments folder. It contains page 1 of eight primary research articles related to the clinical issue. Select, retrieve and critique four (4) primary research articles that you consider will provide relevant evidence to answer the research question.
• Do not re-format the template, do not delete any sections Adhere to writing guidelines outlined in the marking rubric at the end of Assignment 1 template.
• Left-justify writing please.
• Use paragraphs. Correct use of Harvard author-date system for in-text referencing and Reference list. This assignment is 2,000 words. This word count includes in-text citations but NOT the Reference List or the citation in each summary. ASSIGNMENT FORMAT Introduction: this section is written – do not alter or change the research question. Summarize four (4) Primary Research Articles (1200 words) Write a summary paragraph of each research article using the three step format you learned in Topic 2.The 300 word count does not include the words in the citation. Paper 1 (300 words): Paper 2 (300 words): Paper 3 (300 words) Paper 4 (300 words): Discussion (600 words) Compare and contrast the findings of the four (4) primary research articles using the approach you learned in Topic 3. Ensure the analysis explains how the findings answer the research question. Identify any existing gaps in knowledge or practice. Discussion may be supported by additional relevant literature. Conclusion (150 – 200 words)
• Summarize the major points in a non-repetitive manner, discuss future directions for research. Reference List Present on a new page and use correct Harvard Referencing.
• Re-submission Please note: Re-submission is NOT available for this assessment. •
• Feedback form The feedback form and marking rubric for this assessment is located at the end of the Assignment 1 template. Read carefully so you understand what is required in this assignment. • DO NOT DELETE OR CHANGE.