Assessing Correlational Research
April 20th, 2019
5.5 Research Design: Assessing Correlational Research
Identify and locate a peer-reviewed research article from the Hunt Library that uses or applies a correlational approach in the methodology. This article should, wherever practicable, be related to your research manuscript, research question, or topic. Describe the strengths and limitations in how the authors have applied this methodology.
- Must demonstrate understanding of the strengths and liabilities for correlational methodologies and how they can be applied productively.
- Where applicable, the student should provide evidence they have processed peer review feedback and made adjustments where practicable.
- You will be graded on your paper via the rubric and marked for the satisfactory completion of two peer comments.
- This activity is graded satisfactory/unsatisfactory, all partsmust be completed up to standards to receive points.
- Grading will reflect whether the assignment has been completed satisfactorily.