Ashford MAT 126 Week 5
Ashford MAT 126 Week Five Discussion
This Discussion will give you the opportunity to calculate or identify the three measures of central tendency. You will be asked to select an appropriate real life situation in which one measure would be more appropriate than the other two measures of center.
· MAT 126 Week 5 Assignment (Misleading)
Ashford MAT 126 Week 5 Quiz 20 MCQ’s
· Find the area under the normal distribution curve between z = 1.52 and z = 2.43.
· For the 20 test scores shown, find the percentile rank for a score of 86.
75 63 92 74 86 50 77 82 98 65 71 89 75 66 87 59 70 83 91 73
· If a student’s percentile rank in a class of 400 students is 87, find the student’s class rank.
· Find the value for the correlation coefficient r
· Find the median.
2 27 38 55 49 9 53 34
· Find Q1, Q2, and Q3 for the data set below.
5.4 2.0 6.8 3.1 2.9 4.7 2.1 5.0 1.9 3.4
· The average amount customers at a certain grocery store spend yearly is $636.55. Assume the variable is normally distributed. If the standard deviation is $89.46, find the probability that a randomly selected customer spends between $550.67 and $836.94.
· The average hourly wage of employees of a certain company is $9.83. Assume the variable is normally distributed. If the standard deviation is $4.58, find the probability that a randomly selected employee earns less than $5.43.
· Use a scatter plot to deternine the relationship between the x values and the y values.
· If a student’s rank in a class of 400 students is 44, find the student’s percentile rank.
· Fran’s percentile rank on an exam in a class of 500 is 85. Kelly’s class rank is 60. Who is ranked higher?
· The area under a normal distribution curve that lies within one standard deviation of the mean is approximately _____.
· Find the area under the normal distribution curve to the right of z = –1.03.
· Find the area under the normal distribution curve to the right of z = –3.24.
· Armia’s percentile rank on an exam in a class of 300 is 85. Sanjo’s class rank is 42. Who is ranked higher?
· Determine whether a correlation coefficient of r = –0.405 is significant at the 5% level for a sample size of 22.
· Find the standard deviation.
44 46 33 10 50 27
· Find the median and the mean for the data set below.
5.4 2.0 6.8 3.1 2.9 4.7 2.1 5.0 1.9 3.4
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.