Ashford MAT 126 Week 4
Ashford MAT 126 Week Four Discussion 1
The purpose of this Discussion is to analyze a financial plan that portrays a somewhat typical budgeting scheme. You will calculate expenses, a mortgage payment, and the effects of interest and financing on your budget. Show your math work for every answer and identify the answers with words.
Ashford MAT 126 Week Four Discussion 2
This Discussion allows you to demonstrate your understanding of the similarities and differences between classical probability and empirical probability.
· Ashford MAT 126 Week 4 Pythagorean Triples Assignment
Asford MAT 126 Week 4 Quiz 20 MCQ’s
· A single card is drawn from a deck. What is the probability of getting a queen or a king?
· In a shop there are 20 customers, 18 of whom will make a purchase. If three customers are selected, one at a time, at random, what is the probability that all will make a purchase?
· A coat was reduced from $250 to $200. Find the percent of the reduction in price.
· A company borrowed $1500. It must make monthly payments of $40.50 for 42 months to pay off the loan. Use the constant ratio formula to find the annual percentage rate.
· A $400 loan is to be paid off in 66 monthly payments of $11.62. The borrower decides to pay off the loan after 18 payments. Use the rule of 78s to find the amount of interest saved
· A single card is drawn from an ordinary 52-card deck. Find the probability of getting a heart and a jack.
· A company borrowed $3100. It must make monthly payments of $178.37 for 18 months to pay off the loan. Use the constant ratio formula to find the annual percentage rate.
· A coin is tossed and then a die is rolled. Find the probability of getting a 5 on the die given that the coin landed tails up.
· Katie had an unpaid balance of $1,734.50 on her credit card statement at the beginning of January. She made a payment of $165.00 during the month. If the interest rate on Katie’s credit card was 7% per month on the unpaid balance, find the finance charge and the new balance on February 1.
· In a classroom, the students are 11 boys and 1 girl. If one student is selected at random, find the probability that the student is a girl.
· Express 3.46 as a percent.
· The odds in favor of an event are 10:1. Find the probability that the event will occur.
· Find the future value of an annuity if you invest $1,550 annually for 5 years at 11.5% compounded annually.
· Find the effective rate when the stated rate is 13.5% and the interest is compounded semiannually.
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.