Article summary | English homework help
Take a few minutes to reflect on the statement above, and consider the diverse reasons that have prompted you to utilize health care services throughout your lifetime. How have your health care needs differed at various points of time? Also think about your friends, family, and people you have worked with—how have their health care needs been similar to or different from yours?
Identify one health problem that you believe deserves particular attention from health care administrators.
Using the GOOGLE SCHOLAR download a full-text peer-reviewed article related to this health problem. Then, locate and download an abstract (or the full text) of a non–peer-reviewed article that is also related to this health problem, or search the Internet for this type of resource. As you conduct your search, consider the difference between peer-reviewed and non–peer-reviewed articles and how you know one from the other.
Then, reflect on the information presented in the peer-reviewed article. What insights does it give you with regard to the health problem you have selected? How does the information presented in the other article affect your understanding of this issue?
Post a cohesive response to the following:
- Summarize and analyze the peer-reviewed article you selected, briefly noting how it differs from the non–peer-reviewed resource you used.
- Explain how the information presented in this article informs your understanding of the health problem, and why this type of article (peer reviewed) is beneficial to you as a scholar-practitioner in health care administration.
Please SINGLE SPACE – DOUBLE SPACE BETWEEN PARAGRAHS – USE HEADINGS. You do not need to write extra information with your name, etc.
HEADINGS SHOULD BE 4-6 WORDS – THEY SHOULD NOT BE THE ENTIRE ASSIGNMENT TOPIC
- Please note that 2 articles are required for this Discussion. (you can have more)
- You need to have a reference and citations for one PEER REVIEWED ARTICLE and one NON PEER REVIEWED ARTICLE.
- Summarize and discuss BOTH the articles.
- You need to explain how the articles inform you about the health problem you chose.
- Explain why the peer reviewed article is beneficial to you as a scholar in health administration.
- Please use HEADINGS to address the issues.
- Peer Reviewed Articles are from professional and scholarly journals. you can go to Google SCHOLAR – put in the health problem – and do a search.
- APA FORMAT ( 2- 4 SOURCES)