Argument Essay Assignment | Buy assignments online
April 1st, 2019
Hello, I would like to know if some one can write an argument essay about: “Government and schools have been searching for solutions to prevent this type of attacks. However, one of the solutions that are being proposed is to allow teachers to carry weapons with them in order to defend themselves and the student against any attack.”
This is the check list:
The assignment will include the essay (Max. 3 pages) and a MLA works cited (1 page). The assignment should not exceed four pages.
- Did you use formal language (avoiding contractions, the use of first or second person and personal anecdotes)?
- Is your thesis statement clearly stated, preferably at the end of the introduction, and did it reflect a clear position on your topic?
- Are generalizations and opinions supported by specific details?
- Did you bring up the opposition’s viewpoints and refuted them with counter arguments of your own?
- When you used source material, did you introduce the quotations you used in a signal phrase?
- Did you add an in-text citation each time you used a source?
- Did you cross-reference your sources correctly? All citations should have an entry in the References page.
- Did you include excessive quotations; is too much of your paper quoted material, or are you including irrelevant information? (Don’t do this! The amount of quotations should not exceed 25% or so of your total essay).
- Have you looked at the sample paper in your textbook? Are all the details, including dating in your bibliographic entries, spacing, indentation etc. correct?
- Did you assemble your References page correctly? Remember that organizations, such as World Health Organization and Pew Research Center are listed as authors. Did you alphabetize the entries?
- Is your paper formatted correctly based on MLA Formatting and Typing Guidelines?