Application of Professional Concepts in Clinical Assignment | Professional Essay Writers
1. Relate how caring and advocacy principles are used in client-centered care.
2. Identify the impact of collaboration among the members of the health care team.
: Clinical rotations are a critical component of your experiential learning education and are one of
the foundations for professional nursing practice. This assignment asks that you consider the professional
concepts studied this term in the context of your clinical experience.
Instructions / Questions
1. Identify a patient care situation that you participated in or closely observed members of the interdisciplinary
team participate in during your clinical experience this semester.
a. Briefly describe the clinical situation in a clear, objective and professional manner.
b. Do not use names or other clearly identifying information (use descriptor such as ‘Nurse A’, ‘the
patient’ or initials, ‘the patient’s spouse’, ‘Dr. K.’, etc.)
2. Discuss how twoprofessional nursing concepts from NSG 130 were applied in this clinical situation. Include how the concepts you select are related (see samples on Canvas and text books).
Reply to the following prompts:
a. Discuss the impact of effective and/or ineffective application of the concepts on the clinical situation.
b. Describe any other nursing knowledge, skill or attitude that was applicable to this situation such as
professional nursing standards (ANA), QSEN, or concepts from other courses (safety, infection prevention,
anatomy and physiology, cultural knowledge, etc.)
3. Briefly describe how this experience will help inform your future clinical practice as a nursing student or an
RN. Get Health and Medical Help Today