Animoto | Education homework help
In this lesson we reviewed the 2008 ISTE Standards for Teachers. Standard 3 suggests, “Teachers exhibit knowledge, skills, and work processes representative of an innovative professional in a global and digital society”. We are expected to model the use of technology in the classroom. Create a free video using the Animoto software (animoto.com). The software is rather user friendly, but if you are having any issues there are a number of “how to” video available on YouTube to walk you through the process. Just go to YouTube.com and search “How to use Animoto”.
Your assignment should include the following elements:
Technology Proficiency Grading RubricCriterionPts.
1. 30 seconds in length (this is the length available through the “Lite Plan”)(20 pts.)
2. Include images/video of the technology that you use or are available to use in the classroom.(20 pts.)
3. Insert text (short descriptions) of the elements included.(20 pts.)
4. Include music that sets a tone for your video.(20 pts.)
5. Once published, send me your link to the video in the assignment submission.(10 pts.)
6. Include a short description of how you could use this in an assignment you or someone else has created and how this might impact the students’ learning experience.(10 pts.)
Review the ISTE Standards for Teachers
Course Objective: 1, 2, 3, 5; (WVPTS: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5); (NETS*T 1, 2, 4, 5); (NCATE: 1, 2, 3, 4)