ITS 530 Midterm
Email Address: _________________________
Student ID: ____________________________
Explain if the following statements are true or false in details with scholar references.
- All data science investigations start with an existing dataset. [10 points]
- Data scientists do most of their work in Python and are unlikely to use other tools. [10 points]
- Most data scientists spend the majority of their time developing new models. [10 points]
Click Here to Place Order
- The use of historical data to make decisions about the future can reinforce historical biases. [10 points]
Each question in this section must be answered in detail (at least 2 paragraph) using references (APA style)
- Explain with references the differences between Information visualization and visual analytics. (2 paragraphs) [10 points]
- Why would you want to use data visualization for Big Data? (2 paragraphs) [10 points]
- Data used in visual design comes in a “messy” form and as a result the data must go through a data cleansing process.
- Explain what is a “messy” data. (2 paragraphs) [10 points]
- Explain why a data may come in a “messy” data format. (2 paragraphs) [10 points]
- Explain methods that maybe used to cleansed the data. (2 paragraphs) [10 points]
- Data sets come in many different format. Many formats are prone to error because the data lack any information that indicates structure.
- Give examples of data sets that lack structure. (1 paragraphs) [5 points]
- Give examples of data sets that includes structure. (1 paragraphs) [5 points]