Analyzing Activity and Summary Assignment | Homework Help Websites
February 4th, 2019
- Complete the Budget Challenge activity at: https://www.federalbudgetchallenge.org/challenges/20/pages/overview
- Keep a record of your selections and why you decided to select them and not the other options. ( keep a record of your selections in piece of paper so you can go back and reflect on your choices in your write-up. For instance, the first choice is about investments. So, on a piece of paper write down whether you selected any of the investment choices and a quick note about why you chose (for example) to spend $30B to establish a National Infrastructure Bank but didn’t select to invest in the other options.) your selections as those reflect your own personal, subjective, choices.
- I will grade the assignment based on whether you have provided a thoughtful written response that answers the questions posted on the instructions.
- When you’ve finished, save your results summary page.
- Write a 2.5+ page summary overview of your experience, discussing your budget selections and analyzing your responses. Use the following questions to guide your response, but don’t be limited by them:
- What was challenging?
- What was easy?
- What do your selections say about your policy priorities and political ideologies?
** source: (Author Last Name, Year, pg.)