Analytical research paper. | Law homework help
Here are the parameters of the paper:
4-5 pp (in MLA format, 12 pt Times New Roman, double-spaced)
Analytical rather than argumentative — that means that you are asking a research question instead of asserting a thesis, and using the research in your paper to answer it
Minimum of five sources. All sources must be found in the At least two sources must be scholarly (peer-reviewed) sources (please note that for many topics, it is preferable to have most or all of the sources be peer-reviewed; two is a minimum only)
Forming a research question is the basis of an analytical research paper. The question is neutral and provides direction for you to evaluate and explore the topic as it relates to answering the question. Your thesis statement presents the research question, and the remainder of your paper supports your thesis.
This type of research paper is not a simple regurgitation of information. Instead, it is your thoughts, conclusions and evaluations of a topic that is backed up with logical information. Several things are vital in formulating an analytical research paper:
· You answer the research questions objectively.
· You have no preconceived notions or opinions about the topic.
· You evaluate the topic and draw conclusions from factual information from reliable sources.
· You piece findings together to present the purpose of the paper.
· You use serious contemplation and a critical evaluation to answer the research question.
Therefore, your research question can engage any topic EXCEPT a topic about which you have preconceived notions or opinion
I HAVE AN ESSAY DONE FROM PERVIOUS CLASS JUST NEED HELP TO SWITCH THE SOURCES