Analysis Preparation | Homework Help Websites
November 13th, 2018
Prepare an analysis of Steps 1 through 3 of the MAPP Strategic Plan(listed below) initiatives and apply at least three quality and/or risk management concepts, measures, and tools in your paper.
- Organizing for Success: This step involves organizing the planning process and developing partnerships.
- Visioning: The visioning step engages stakeholders in a collaborative, creative process of developing a shared community vision with common values.
- Conducting Community Assessments: Four community assessments provide information about internal and external environmental trends relevant to the community:
- Community Themes and Strengths Assessment: Identifies local community interests, perceptions about quality of life, and assets.
- Local Public Health System Assessment: Appraises the capacity of the local public health system to conduct essential public health services.
- Community Health Status Assessment: Analyzes data about health status, quality of life, and risk factors.
- Forces of Change Assessment: Identifies changing external forces and dynamics of the community and the local public health system.
Paper must be three double-spaced pages (excluding the title and reference pages).
Include minimum of three scholarly and/or peer-reviewedsources that were published within the last five years.
Paper and all sources must be formatted according to APA style