Analysis Of A Personality Assignment | Top Essay Writing
For this assignment, you will have a chance to put into practice all you have been learning throughout this course. You will analyze the personality development of one of the theorists studied in this course from three different theoretical perspectives.
Choose one of the theorists you have studied this term. Use your textbook, the Internet, and the Argosy University online library resources to research the life history of the theorist.
Do the following:
- Describe the major life events of the theorist that you feel influenced his or her personality development.
- Describe the cultural influences that had an influence on the chosen theorist’s personality development.
- Analyze this person from Freud’s psychoanalytic perspective.
- Analyze this person from two other theoretical perspectives studied in this course, except for the trait perspective.
- Summarize and present your critical opinion about how well (or not) these theories explain the person.
Write a 5–7-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A1.doc.
By the due date assigned, deliver your assignment to the Submissions Area.
Course Project Grading Criteria and Rubric
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria
Description of influential life events that shaped the theorist’s personalitydevelopment. Course Objective [CO2])
Description of cultural influences on the theorist’s development(CO3)
Analysis of theorist using Freud’s psychoanalytic perspective(CO2)
Analysis of theorist from two other theoretical perspectives(CO2)
Evaluates how well these theories explain the person(CO 2)52
Presentation Components:OrganizationUsage and Mechanics APA ElementsStyle. Get Psychology homework help today