Analysis Assignment | Homework Help Websites
1. – Summarize the story. What happened, who are the main characters, what’s the main problem, and how is it resolved?
2. – Charlie Brown is famous for having either terrible luck, or just unfortunate circumstances in his everyday life, despite how much he tries. Do you feel sorry for him, or do you think it’s funny? Explain why.
3. – List as many “Thanksgiving traditions” you recognized in the show as you can. (Food, clothes, sports, etc.)
Read the story The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss and answer the following questions.
1. – Dr. Seuss is famous for making up words in his stories in order to make lines rhyme. Were there any words that made you confused? What were they?
2. – Explain the story as best as you can.
3. – What does the Once-ler represent? What is the significance of his name?
4. – What/Who does the Lorax represent? (Explain you answer.)
5. – What does the word “unless” mean in English? What does it mean in this story?
Robert Frost was an American poet. Though born in California, he lived in England for many years, and his work was initially published in England before it was published in America. He is known for his realistic depictions of rural life. One of his most famous poems becomes incredibly popular when the first snow begins to fall at the start of winter…
1. Read the poem.
2. What (if any) emotions does this poem stir in YOU, personally?
3. Where do you think he is? (Note, it is never clearly stated, so I’m asking what this poem makes YOU think about)
4. Where, in your opinion, is he going? Why?
5. Describe the speaker in what YOU think he or she looks like. Describe the horse. Describe the woods. Use as much details as possible.