Accounting Assignment | Custom Assignment Help
October 8th, 2019
- 1. Compare, contrast, and evaluate the views of John Searle and René Descartes on dualism.
- 2. Compare, contrast, and evaluate the views of George Berkeley and Thomas Hobbes on the mind.
- 3. Explain and evaluate what David Hume means by saying that we have no evidence of the self.
- 4. How is Hume’s view of the mind related to that of the Tibetan Master Milarepa’s on this subject?
- Chapter 5 5. Explain, compare, and contrast the views of Anselm and Gaunilo regarding the Ontological argument.
- 6. Explain, contrast, and evaluate the views of Freud and Nietzsche, on the rationality of religious belief.
- 7. Explain, compare, and evaluate the views of Tolstoy and Kierkegaard, on the rationality of religious belief.
- 8. Explain and evaluate Pascal’s Wager. Would belief based on such an argument get you into heaven?
- 9. Explain and evaluate William Paley’s version of the design argument. Does the argument provide a rational basis for belief in some sort of creative intelligence behind the universe and life?
- 10. Explain and evaluate the problem of evil.
- Chapter 6 11. Compare and contrast the main tenets of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Taoism.
- 12. Explain in detail the connection between the Tao, Ying, and Yang.
- 13. Articulate how principles of Taoism serve as the foundation of the art of Feng Shui.
- 14. Explain and evaluate the views of Sogyal Rinpoche regarding death and human activity in the modern world ( from the readings at the end of chapter 6).
- 15. Consider and explain the evidence for reincarnation and the experience of other levels of reality presented in the chapter.Get Accounting homework help today.