After nearly destroying the city of Springfield USA because of many near nuclear melt downs caused by Homer Simpson, Mr. Burns decided to go into selling cookies. On January 2, 2020, Mr. Burn continued his Good Old Fashion Cookies Empire. The company is still a merchandise company and still uses a perpetual inventory system.
Misc Information: Mr. Burns sold off all of his fixed assets from the nuclear power plant. Also, there was an adjustment to the allowance for uncollectible account during your brief respite. Mr. Smithers performed the necessary entries to get the books up to date; this included the reduction of the mortgage payable. However, you will calculate interest expense, bad debt expense, and depreciation expense. These amounts will not be given to you. Good luck and time manage appropriately. ***For any note/mortgage payable, you find interest expense the same way you find interest revenue. ***
Unadjusted Net Loss: ($9,737)
Adjusted Net Loss: ($360,991)
5. January 5: In order to ease his beginning of the year cash flow crunch, Mr. Burns issued Common Stock (1,500,000 shares at $2.00 per share). The Par Value is $1.00 per share. 6.
6. February 1: In order to keep up with being 104 year old hip evil billionaire, Mr. Burns decided to purchase a new truck. The truck cost $60,000. Mr. Burns put a down payment on the truck of $10,000 and took out a note for the rest (long term). The interest rate of the note is 10%. The truck will depreciated by miles. The expected life of the truck is 100,000 miles.
Mr. Burns offered terms 2/20, n40. The cost of merchandise sold was $150,000.
8. February 28: Mr. Burns bought cookie dough (inventory) to keep the cookie assembly line going. Mr. Burns paid cash for the cookie dough $400,000
9. March 1st. Mr. Burns reclassed the current portion of long term notes payable. Reclass only the portion on the balance sheet as of January 1st, 2020.
10. March 5: Mr. Burns paid for the following expenses that came in: Sales Salary Expense $70,000, Advertising Expense $50,000, and Delivery Expense $40,000. All of the expenses were paid in one transaction.
11. March 6: Mr. Burns collected $30,000 of the 1/1/2020 balance of the note receivable from Mayor Quimby. The interest rate was 15% and the Note was written on July 1th, 2019 Get Accounting Homework Help today
Why Choose Us
At Myhomeworkwriters.com, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
My Homework Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Myhomeworkwriters.com maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, My Homework Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Homework Writing Services
My Homework Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At My Homework Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Myhomeworkwriters.com, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Myhomeworkwriters.com has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
My Homework Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.