Sex/Gender or Race/ethnicity discrimination & Inequality | Online Assignment Help
Sex/Gender or Race/ethnicity discrimination & Inequality
Guideline for the paper is uploaded
Instructions for papers:
· Choose one social issue from the following list:
· Poverty and Social Class Inequality
· Gay Marriage
· Capital Punishment
· Sex/Gender or Race/ethnicity discrimination & Inequality
· Deviance and Crime
Important Note: Your chosen issue is the one used in both papers.
· Paper #1 Sociological Analysis: The Functionalist perspective: (40 points)
(due date: 10/26)
· In this three typed-page paper, you must display a clear application of the Functionalist Perspective in a Sociological evaluation of your chosen issue. In doing this follow the steps listed below:
1. in your own words, describe and explain the Functionalist Perspective and its underlying assumptions in evaluating social issues
2. Analyze your selected issue from the viewpoint of this perspective
3. Note: This paper is an empirical analysis, NOT your opinion!!!
General Required Guideline for an Acceptable Paper:
· APA format is required. This includes 1” margins, in-text citations, works cited page, and 12” Times New Roman font.
· On the upper left of your paper specify your first and last names and below that your professor’s name.
· The Papers must be submitted online (drop box in pilot)
· Paper is accepted late, i.e., past the due date. However, late paper has a penalty of 2 points off for every day late, including weekends.
· Paper must be dated.
· Paper’s score will be posted on Pilot.