5/19/17 kim woods paper | Education homework help
Assignment 2: Instructional and Delivery Strategies
Due Week 6 and worth 240 points
In Assignment 1, you developed the instructional objectives for your project. Building on Assignment 1, you will create strategies that support the identified objectives and content. For this assignment, you will develop instructional strategies, delivery strategies, and the learner-related sequence. Use the Internet to locate resources that focus on different types of delivery strategies.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Specify the learner-related sequencing related to your design strategy, including the sequence, description, and related objective.
- Create three (3) instructional learning strategies that clearly correlate with the learning objectives and instructional content created in Assignment 1.
- Determine three (3) examples of instructional strategies that are appropriate based on the learner analysis.
- Create an instructional message for the content. Specify the function, content structure, learner, and task attributes as they relate to your project.
- Analyze the learning objectives and select two (2) appropriate delivery strategies. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Analyze the instructional context and select two (2) appropriate delivery strategies. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Analyze the instructional strategies and select two (2) appropriate delivery strategies. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Include at least three (3) references (no more than ten  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate academic resources include reputable Websites, scholarly texts, and peer-reviewed articles. Wikipedia and other wikis do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Create instructional and training products.
- Design lessons, systems, and sequences for instruction.
- Implement instructional and training products.
- Apply technologies to design or change instructional products, strategies, systems, and programs.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in instructional design and development.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in instructional design and development using proper writing mechanics.
Additionally, attached is the Week 6 Assignment 2 sample paper. Please pay very close attention to the APA format of the papers and please use the EXACT format of the sample paper. when you develop your own paper. In other words, use the sample papers as a template to develop your own paper. Each paper that is submitted MUST include the exact same headings as the sample papers. The headings should be placed above each paragraph as shown in the sample papers. In-text citations and source integration must also be embedded throughout the papers. Remember, if in-text citations and source integration is not included in your papers, it implies that you have plagiarized your work. In addition, ALL papers MUST be in APA style with a cover page, a running header, and a reference page. References should not be older than 10 years and ALL references must include a year of publication or a date that it was retrieved. ALL papers MUST be typed and doubled spaced using Times New Roman size 12 font. Again, it will be very important to review the assignment requirements and expectations for each major paper that will be submitted. You will have 2 attempts at submitting your paper via the blackboard system. If your paper is not submitted in the EXACT format as the sample papers which also includes being submitted in PDF, it will not be graded and you will be asked to re-submit it in the correct format so that is can be graded properly. Additionally, PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ANY ASSIGNMENTS TO ME. ALL PAPER ASSIGNMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PDF THROUGH THE BLACKBOARD PLATFORM TO BE GRADED USING THE BLACKBOARD PDF GRADING TOOL. ANY ASSIGNMENTS SUBMITTED TO ME VIA EMAIL WILL NOT BE GRADED. IT IS THE STUDENT’S RESPONSIBILTY TO MAKE SURE THAT ASSIGNMENTS ARE SUBMITTED (UPLOADED) TO BLACKBOARD PROPERLY (Correct APA format and in PDF). Lastly, please do not ask to resubmit your papers for a higher grade, such requests will not be granted.