Economy and the Environment Analysis Essay
Term paper (Analysis Essay):
Each student is individually required to write an essay that analyses a key issue at the interface of the economy and the environment. The topic of this essay is your choice although your analysis should be clearly situated within the context of the course material. The idea is to choose an economy/environment issue that you are interested in
and passionate about, and thinks about it in the context of economic ideas and policy frameworks. Examples include food security, energy crisis, water, consumption, pollution, etc.
What kinds of economic frameworks (environmental, ecological, green, etc) are most useful for thinking about that issue?
What sorts of policies might address the issue or problem?
What are the possible opportunities or barriers that affect policy choice on this issue?
1. Length of the Paper: The body of the term papers should not exceed the maximum limit of 10 pages. Title page and the appendixes are not counted.
2. Font Size: Use the 12-font size
3. Line Spacing: You prepare paper with single space
4. Paper Margins: 1-inch on all the four sides of the paper.
5. Tables and Figures: number the tables and figures and use it for reference in writing.
6. Reference citations – APA style.