Inefficiency in the World or Workplace Report
1. Report (Research Paper); 900-1500 words (approx.. 4-6 pages)To write your report, you should choose some kind of inefficiency in the world or workplace and write a problem/solution report on it. If you do well with additional structure, consider writing your report so that it
1. Introduces the problem and gives a background of it (how and why does it happen?);
2. Explains why the problem is important (what are the consequences of not addressing or solving it?);
3. Isolates some causes of the problem or factors that contribute to it;
4. Proposes specific changes that could remedy the problem and lessen the inefficiency. You will be required to cite three sources in this part of the paper.
Sources can be anything from news articles on the internet (yes, websites are perfectly OK) to official government / NGO / think tank reports to peer-reviewed journals and published books. It is fine to use different kinds of sources (a mix of websites and books, for example), but it is also 100% fine to use three websites or news articles. You should list your three sources (or more) at the end of the document on a “References” page.
Please don’t ask me about citation format! You can list them however you like. You’re not publishing this so all I need to know is where you got the information.