Critique the Financial Analysis
Define Amazon, the industry, and the financial statement and year to be analyzed. Respond to the following questions about your analysis:
1. Describe the researched corporation and industry being investigated. Provide the background of the corporation and enterprise.
2. Provide a detailed explanation of your analysis, including the corporate and industry financial analysis and ratios for comparison
3. Discuss the methods used to analyze financial statement and ratios
4. Describe the results of the financial and ratio analysis, as well as how it served to extend the knowledge in the relevant vein of research that you are undertaking.
5. Propose recommendations to the corporation’s financial situation i.e., what would you recommend or suggest be done to improve the statement results and any ratio metrics you feel are in need of improvement.
6. Future steps that the corporation might consider improving or continuing growth, thinking out of the box.
Support your paper with a minimum of five (5) external resources In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages not including title and reference pages and supporting diagrams or spreadsheets
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.