Creating a Annotation
– You will create an annotation for three (3) of the six articles provided in Unit Two.
– Each annotation should be preceded by a complete MLA formatted citation (which would include hanging indent).
– Each annotation should be 150-200 words in length.
– The first section of the annotation is a summary of information from the article that you find signs for the purpose of the assignment.
– The second section is an explanation of how the information will be useful in your essay.
Your document should be titled Annotated Bibliography, (not works cited).
It is not necessary to attach a Works Cited page to this assignment.