Assignment – The human body is a whole consisting of the following systems that are interconnected: integumentary, skeletal, muscular, nervous, sensory, endocrine, cardiovascular and lymphatic, body’s defense, respiratory, digestive, urinary, and reproductive. Explain the major functions of each system and link one function to another system explaining how the two systems are interconnected. You can start with any system that you like
1. Start with the skeletal system that has the following functions (explain each function): support for soft tissues, the movement gives a place of attachment for muscles, protection internal organs, storage of minerals (particularly calcium and phosphorus), storage of fat, and production of blood cells in the marrow of certain bones.
2. Then select one function like production of blood cells and discuss the cardiocirculatory system functions (explain briefly each function: gas exchange (red blood cells), blood clotting (platelets), defense (white blood cells
3. Link white blood cells to protect from diseases and talk of the lymphatic system functions (explain briefly each function). Protecting the body against pathogens, remove cellular waste, absorb fats from the digestive system.
4. and then continue to link to the digestive system and so on……. Critical thinking
• Be sure that the information is correct and easy to understand by people without a scientific background
. • Avoid writing sentences that are not clear. • Remember that many sources from the web are questionable.
• Avoid personal comment Typing: Word format, Times New Roman, 12 pts.
Length: not less than 2,000 words and no more than 2,500 words.