Provide a definition of what person-centred care means to you. Describe how you will apply principles holistic nursing, cultural humility, and self-reflection in your future role as a nurse practitioner.
1. the quality of the content, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and overall organization based on the required components as summarized in the directions and grading criteria/rubric.
2. Submit the paper as a Microsoft Word Document, which is the required format at Chamberlain University. You are encouraged to use the APA Academic Writer and Grammarly tools when creating your assignment.
3. Support ideas with a minimum of 2 scholarly resources. Scholarly resources do not include your textbook. You may need to use more than 2 scholarly resources to fully support your ideas.
4. You may use first person voice when describing your rationale for choosing the CNP role and your plans for clinical practice.
5. Current APA format is required with both a title page and reference page(s). Use the following as Level 1 headings to denote the sections of your paper (Level 1 headings use upper- and lower-case letters and are bold and centered):
1. Conclusion: Provide a conclusion, including a brief summary of what you discussed in the paper.