Utilitarianism Case Studies
Case studies and examples are required as well as thorough research of the topic. References to moral philosophers. Works cited are to include at least six books and two journal articles.
1. Scarre, Geoffrey. 2002. Utilitarianism. Vol. Taylor & Francis e-Library ed. London: Routledge.
2. An Examination of the Utilitarian Philosophy By John GroteThoemmes, 1990.
3.Mill’s ‘Utilitarianism’: A Reader’s Guide By Henry R. West London; New York: Continuum, c2007.
5. Quinton, Anthony, Utilitarian ethics. New York: St. Martin’s Press, .
6. Bayles, Michael D. Contemporary Utilitarianism, edited with an intro by Michael D. Bayles.
7. The Limits of Utilitarianism edited by Harlan B. Miller and William H. Williams. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 1982.
8. Hedonistic Utilitarianism, Tännsjö, Torbjörn, Edinburgh University Press, 1998.