Changes in Healthcare
The assignment carries a possible 60% of the overall module weighting (available marks).
“In healthcare, change has become the new normal” (Hilton, 2017)
Leading and managing change and innovation is one of the key concerns for current and future healthcare managers, and is essential to meet the significant challenges ahead for healthcare organisations.
This assignment takes the form of a 3000-word case study analysis. During this assignment you are required to:
• Introduce your case study detailing the change or innovation that you have implemented (or seen implemented). Like what want to write formElectronic patient care report and before using paper patients care report pre hospital specific on EMS-emergency medical service in qatar
• Outline the problem that was to be addressed, commenting on any wider contextual issues.
• Discuss the management process, including problem-solving and decision-making approaches.
• Discuss the challenges of implementation and the tools used to tackle the challenges (e.g. people management approaches, the role of emotional intelligence)
• Use a specified model to reflect on your experiences/observation of the chosen change/innovation implementation.
Throughout, please demonstrate critical analysis in the consideration of the management approaches and the use of evidence in decision-making. Contemporary evidence should be used throughout the discussion, and particularly when reflecting on whether any improvements could be made to your change management approach in the future.
Learning objectives to be assessed:
1) Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the nature of healthcare organisations and the process of management.
3) Critically consider a range of management approaches and reach a decision considering the most effective approach to people management and evidence the integration. of emotional intelligence in your decision making
4) Pose feasible and professional solutions to complex healthcare management problems and reflect on their own practice.
Hilton, K (2017) Leading Change? 7 Principles to Guide Your Work. Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), 27th January 2017. [Accessed: 18th November 2018]
Turnitin Originality Check
Before submitting your assignment, it is important to check the originality of your work by submitting your assignment to Turnitin.
By submitting your assignment to this tool you will receive an originality report which can be used to check that you have not included other authors work without correct citation. It is important to note that submitting your work to the Turnitin Originality Check tool does not count as a submission of your final work. You must still submit your assignment below.
Departmental guidelines on preparation and submission of coursework
Assignments should be submitted in either MS Word or Open Office format unless stated otherwise on the assignment submission page
Use standard margins: 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides.
Use standard Arial 12-point font size.
Use double-line spacing.
Pages should be numbered consecutively.
Your work should be correctly referenced using the Harvard Referencing style.
Academic Integrity and Plagiarism
We take academic integrity very seriously. Academic integrity means acting with fairness and honesty, giving credit to others where you are referring to their ideas or research and respecting the work of others. Plagiarism is defined as: ‘Using or copying the work of others (whether written, printed or in any other form) without proper acknowledgement’. Before you finalise your assignment take time to check that all your statements are backed up with supporting evidence, that all sources you use – whether referring to their ideas, quoting directly or paraphrasing – are correctly referenced in the text. Correct use of referencing acknowledges the academic whose work has informed yours, enables the reader to find the sources you have used and demonstrates your ability to find and analyse relevant information.
Failure to properly acknowledge the work of others is an academic offence and may result in your work incurring a penalty or, in the most serious cases, you being removed from the course for academic dishonesty.
If you are unsure about referencing or plagiarism, there are useful resources available in the Study Skills Hub which is accessible from the menu on the left-hand side. If you are still experiencing difficulties with academic integrity then you can contact the Study Skills Team for individualised support: email@example.com
Word Count: I have fulfilled the stated assignment word count. I am aware that if I exceed the word count limit/range, by more than 10%, that my assignment grade will be reduced by 10% grade points. For the full word count penalty details, see your Student Handbook (Section 6.5).
Please ensure that you do not include your name on your work, in line with the anonymous marking policy.
Submit your saved document below before the end of Unit 12
After the deadline, the submission page will be locked
If you need to apply for Late Submission, please complete the late submission of coursework form.
It’s important pleas
I need from a writer using correct Harvard reference and citation it’s very important also I need a writer to focus on a big organizations when used Harvard like NHC, who, ……
*Also word count pleas not more 3000
My tutor sent this email maybe will he writer also
Your second assignment involves choosing a case study that you can analyze from a change perspective. If you are struggling to think of a case study, there are some really good examples from the NHS. They can be accessed via: https://www.england.nhs.uk/gp/case-studies/
I’m studying master internationals health care
This my chance to get min 40% from 60% to pass module
My tutor she assessment for some point important for :
1. Use of English and style 2. Organisation 3. Content 4. Citations & wider reading