Emerging Cinematography Practices
I am a Masters student in MSc Film Production at a UK university, so the paper you will write has to be a master’s level work. I have just spoken with a live agent from your company on the online chat on your website about an assignment in which I need assistance. It is in my Emerging Cinematography module. It is a 5000 words written assignment + film script. As you can see in the assignment brief as well as in the materials I am uploading with this order description, the assignment brief needs a lot of technical knowledge in the field of Cinematography and the expert who is going to do the assignment needs to be expert in that field, in order to meet the requirements of the brief.
The assignment in which I need your help at, I have already submitted it but unfortunately I failed it because I got 20/100. That was a horrible grade. The initial deadline was on the 22nd May 2020, but as I previously told you I failed it and I have to resubmit it during the resit period in July. The new deadline for the resit is the 27th July 2020.
Once I was informed that I failed the assignment, I tried to rewrite a new paper which I sent it to my professor for a feedback. In her feedback, my professor told me that it still would not pass. Then, I followed the same procedure once again, by rewriting a completely new paper and once I sent it to my professor I received the same feedback that the paper still would not pass. That’s why I am sending you the last version of the paper which I sent to my professor which she told me that I still would not pass it. Moreover I am sending you the feedback which she sent me. Hope this can help you understand what exactly I am doing wrong and what the requirements of my professor are, so you can write a better paper which can pass.
Attached you can see all the details for my Emerging Cinematography assignment. Generally we have to develop 2 written reports. The first report, the illustrated research paper, is 3000 words + film script (word count for the script can be discussed with the writer). The film script goes into the Appendices and it is not part of the 3000 words that’s why the script can be as long as you want. But because it is a script for a 3-5 minutes film, I believe that around 3 pages will be enough.
The topic of the 1st report has to remain the same with the last version I sent to my professor because her feedback was on that specific topic. My topic is about the Afghanistan situation and the discrimination against women in the Afghan society.
The second report, the technical exercise with the camera tests, is 2000 words.
Attached you can find:
1. The assignment brief which includes all the details and instructions for the 2 reports.
2. The marking criteria so you can make sure the reports meet all the criteria.
3. A .zip folder with all my lecture slides. These are all the lectures we have been taught during the term. Each week’s lecture slides are in a different subfolder so you can easily find them.
4. An online meeting I had with my professor through Skype in which she explained to me a lot of things regarding the assignment. Once the meeting was done, I wrote down the whole conversation and I am sending it to you. This online meeting should be given serious consideration because my professor explains to me in great detail what we should exactly do in this assignment and she clarifies a lot of things.
5. 1st report last version (3000 words) with comments on the paper
6. 1st report last version (3000 words) Email feedback
7. 2nd report last version (2000 words) with comments on the paper
8. 2nd report last version (2000 words) Email feedback
NOTE: For the 2nd report, the technical exercise with the camera tests, as you can see according to the online meeting I had with my professor, she talks about Bryan Cook’s paper. This paper according to my professor should be given serious consideration. You can find Bryan Cook’s paper in the “Emerging cinematography material” folder inside “Week 1” folder.
Deadline: 27th July 2020
Academic level: Masters level
Words: 1st report: 3000 words + film script,
2nd report: 2000 words
Topic: Emerging Cinematography Practices
Citation: Harvard referencing system
English: UK English
Hope all the details I am sending you can be useful for you. Please read everything I am sending you and if you need anything just let me know. Thanks a lot in advance